Position Title: Speech Therapist
Location: Clearfield School
The Speech Therapist is responsible for providing speech-language therapy services to students as indicated in the Individualized Education Plan (IEP) and serves as a member of the multidisciplinary team. The Speech Therapist will promote the development of communication skills through assessment, program planning and direct service.
Education and Experience:
• Master’s degree in Speech Pathology or related field, Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC), and current PA licensure as Speech-Language Pathologist, plus one year experience providing speech-language therapy services; OR
• Bachelor’s degree in Speech Pathology or related field and current PA licensure as Speech-Language Pathologist, plus one year experience providing speech-language therapy services
Responsibilities: (overview-not inclusive of all duties)
• Plan, administer, and interpret appropriate testing to gather data for the development and/or revision of the IEP.
• Develop and implement individualized IEP goals and objectives aiming to promote communication skills, including expressive language, the ability of verbal expression, receptive language, and augmentative communication, when appropriate.
• Monitor and revise IEP goals and objectives as needed and communicate with all team members involved to ensure the effectiveness of services provided.
• Plan, implement, and adapt speech-language therapy activities to meet student needs and encourage progress.
If interested, contact: